Sunday, September 11, 2011

What's on your televison? These days!

I really watch too much television.  And I mean reality tv.  It is my guilty pleasure. 

What happened to the sitcoms, like All in the Family, Happy days, Brady Bunch, and so on?

And so on, yes I watched them all.  The beaver was the son of the tv world, as was Ward and June, Hi! Mom and Dad! ha ha.  You get my point?  Well if ya dont move on.

 How did we get here, where we wanted to see a woman and man who had 8 kids and see their day to day lives.?  I really dont get it.  AND wait it get's worse.

Need I say more?  The Housewives of ANYTHING? 

The Bachelor/Bachelorette?

I really think you get the drift.

Could go on and on, but some reality shows are in good taste, and some are not.

It is your perspective to decide.

But if you don't give a damn, then watch with all your content.

Like I do, it is what I like and what you like.

So who gives a damn what you like to watch.

Watch it!

Can you guess what I am watching now????

I bet you cannot?  But go ahead and let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment