Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Dont push the pedal"

It is late.  Well for me it is.  I got to get up in the morning early.  And get my son fed and made sure he is dressed and ready to go to school.

What is a man good for?

Well he goes to work, good!

He has to get himself dressed.

Good.

I would like, for once not have to worry about anyone but myself.

It wont happen for another 5 years.

Then what?

Well I can tell you nothing, I will always wonder, what?

My oldest already left the nest.

Married and living a good life.

My youngest is about to do the same, although the years are there, before you know it they will be gone too.

He wants to drive, and I told him NO WAY is he learning with me.

He has to drive with his dad.

And I am thinking , I am going to make him wait till he is 18.

Yeppers.  If you heard what he was telling me, YOU WOULD TOO.  LOL

Remember "Speed Racer" was a cartoon!!!!

This is real life!  Dont push my pedals!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete