Friday, January 15, 2010

Resolutions TO be or NOT to be!

WOWZER, it's been a long long time since I posted, did ya miss me? Well yeah right, HA HA! But it's good to be back, well for now. SO, thanksgiving, christmas, And ringing in the New Year has all past. By The Way, (BTW!), Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, & Happy New Year, a little late, BUT better late than not? HuH? What do you say? Well, I am sorry, but I have been busy, doing nothing you say?, yeah but oh well we all want or have to be lazy every once and again! Try it, you just might like it!

I, for one, have no New Year Resolutions, been there done that, and from previous experiences, they never work out. So, instead of being disappointed, because I could not keep or reach my goal to achieving my resolutions, I think it is better that I just be happy for not adding anymore pressure to me resolving my resolutions! Whew! I already feel better, and that, LIKE I have already made it to the finish line, even though I did not participate in the race. YEA! I won! Don't pass go and don't collect $100. Story of my life, but what a life I have!

If I HAD to make a resolution, it would be to watch more TV, NOW that would be EASY, HA! I am big into reality (fake/edited) shows. I know that everything you watch on tv is edited in some way to make you think that what is said is written in stone. NOT! The other resolution is to read all comments in forums, where people are clueless (naive) to what really happens behind the scenes. It really is hilarious. There are SO many people out there that they believe everything they see and hear (read) are true. It makes for good comedy. I mean seriously do they not know that these shows are out there to make money. And anything is fair game. And that means deceiving its viewers into thinking what they see or hear is real? Heck, even the news is edited, and that has to be the most of what you hear Is Really Real!!

So, what is "reality" really mean? I am tooooooooooo lazy to look it up, by definition, but what I gather in short, is that it means what really happens, day in and out, what real folks like you and me do. Well, how BORING would that be to watch. I could tell you minute by minute, what I do day to day, week to week, month to month, AND year to year, HOW boring would that be? You got it, if it didnt involve some kind of drama, you would not keep coming back to see what was happening in my life, right?

Yes, I know, I know, I am right!!

Well, now that I have rambled on, really about nothing, I must leave you to think, what the heck is she thinking, saying, typing, talking about, and well you get the jist?! HA HA!

I am watching, The Bachelor & American Idol. So what are you watching? I would love to hear what gets your fancy on!

I wrote, typed this whole thing, and I have still to think what my subject (title) will be. Hmmmm, maybe .................dot dot dot dot dot............No thats no good. Oh well, I guess if you read it you know what I finally came up with.

Peace out everyone! AND again thanks for putting up with my rambling!

TAKE CARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment